Jeremiah Tree ministries is excited to announce that we are currently looking for a new Executive Director. If you are passionate about your faith, about recovery ministry and love seeing lives transformed, please review the information below and follow the directions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in a leadership role in an addiction rehabilitation organization
- A demonstrable faith that is in alignment with the Jeremiah Tree Ministries Statement of Faith, Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- At least 2 years of sobriety.
- Experience in leading an organization in support of addiction rehabilitation and managing the day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with the staff as well as the community at large.
- Experience in hiring, motivation, and training employees in support of addiction rehabilitation activities. To include both hired and volunteer staff.
- Experience in fundraising activities involving both public and private funding opportunities.
- Experience in development of both short- and long-range plans that support the strategic plan and continued growth and mission of the organization.
- While our desire is to fill this position full time, we are open to discussion about a ½ time position.
- Pay is commensurate with experience and education.
- Detailed job description and application can be provided upon request at the link below.